maandag 5 november 2012

AEDM #5

Goed, dag 5 alweer. Ik blijf een beetje in hetzelfde hangen en ik vind het helemaal niet erg! Want het blijft leuk om te doen.
Deze keer doodelde ik met waterverf, dat was voor mij een nieuwe manier. Veel lastiger. Maar ik vind het resultaat best leuk worden, al heb ik het deze eerste simpel gehouden.

Ok, day 5 already. I keep doing the same kind of things, but I don't mind at all! It is just so much fun. Today I made doodles with watercolor paint, which was new to me. Much more difficult. But I like the result althought I kept it plain and simple this first time.

De tekst; Creativity takes courage (creativiteit vereist moed) daagt me wel uit om binnenkort maar eens iets anders dan een doodle te doen... Iets uitdagenders...?

The quote; 'Creativity takes courage' does dare me to make something different then a doodle... Something more courageous...?

Iemand een idee...?
Ideas anyone...?

5 opmerkingen:

  1. At first, I thought that was sewn ribbon. Beautiful imagery and colors.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the banner for your blog! I thought "a woman after my own heart!"

    And a beautiful doodler too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Doodling has helped me over the years. I love the overlay of color and shape. The doodles looks like they could evolve into a pattern.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I think your doodles are gorgeous. And I especially love the quote you've chosen. I think if you create anything it is courages but what about if you added some collage elements to your doodles? Would that feel more courageous? x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen