zaterdag 17 november 2012

AEDM #17

Dag 17 alweer! Wat vliegt de tijd!
Vandaag ging in wandelen in het bos 'De Utrechtse Heuvelrug'. Daar bedacht ik ineens dat ik jullie wel kon laten meegenieten van het mooie herfstbos. Dus hier wat foto's van vandaag!

Day 17 already! How time flies! 
Today I went for a walk in the forest 'De Utrechtse Heuvelrug' (in the Netherlands). And there I thought; why not share this beautiful autumn forest with you guys? So here are some photos of today! 




Helaas vergat ik mijn camera mee te nemen, dus jullie zullen het moeten doen met deze iPhone foto's.
Unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera, so this iPhone photos are all I have.

Geluk bij een ongeluk; mijn iPhone heeft Hipstamatic!
Lucky thing is my iPhone has Hipstamatic, my camera doesn't!

1 opmerking:

  1. The pictures are so beautiful! the tree roots and the mushrooms look so magical!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen