dinsdag 30 september 2014

Diva's challenge #186 + #187

Als eerst wil ik jullie mijn Diva's challenge tile van vorige week laten zien. Simpel, maar leuk vind ik.
First of all I would like to show you my Diva's challenge tile from last weeks challenge. 
It's simple, but nice I think.
En toen was er de challenge van deze week. Grappig, ik zat zondagavond nog wat te tangelen en ik maakte een 'blind string' (met mijn ogen dicht dus). Toen ik deze maandag het blog van de Diva opende was de challenge om een 'blind string' te gebruiken. Toevallig he?!
Dit is de tile die ik zondag maakte:
Then there was this weeks challenge. It was kinda funny. This sunday evening I did some tangling and I decided to do a blind string once again. This monday I opened the Diva's blog to see this weeks challenge and it was using a blind string! Now isn't that a coincidence? 
This is my sunday evening tile:
En hier is er nog één die ik speciaal voor de challenge maakte. Ik dacht er zelfs aan een foto te maken van de string.
And here is another I did especially for this challenge. I even remembered in time to take a pic of the string. 
Dit is wat ik er van maakte:
And this is what I made:
Dank je wel voor het kijken. Ik ben blij met je reactie!
Thank you all for stopping by again. Your comments make my day!





13 opmerkingen:

  1. Je bladen zijn inderdaad erg mooi, 'less is more' is hier duidelijk te zien. De andere twee tiles zijn ook mooi en allebei zo anders. Ik kan er niet uit kiezen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Weer 3 mooie werkjes. Je bladeren zijn mooi zeker door het minimale gebruik van groen. En van de 2 blind strings vind ik de 1e het mooiste. Ik hou altijd wel van negatieve ruimte, geeft een zekere spanning aan het werk, wat het net dat beetje extra geeft.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. lovely leaf tile - I like the green . Your blind strings are very nice -- I especially like the second one.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your leaves are really pretty and I like what you did with your blind strings. It's always nice to see the string too. I love that shimmer on the black circles.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love them both but I love the green on your leaves tile. It really makes it 'pop'!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Terrific Tiles, all three. Your blind string tiles are crisp and clean. Wonderful patterns and I like the use of black. Well done.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love that last tile especially! Those black shiny "planets" are incredible!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Love all three tiles. The color in your leaves is great. I like your use of Nipa and Cirquital in the last tile. I like the shape of the negative space in the second tile, reminds me of a horn.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Such lovely pen work on them all! Beautiful set of tiles!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Je had dus een vooruitziende blik, leuk.de eerste is mooi met die groene blaadjes, die springen er echt uit. De blind strings zijn ook beiden mooi geworden. Het word altijd anders dan je denkt, maar het lig ook veel aan de combinatie van patroontjes en dat heb jij uitstekend gedaan. Mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Anoeska, all of your tiles are just beautiful!! And I particularly like your string!!! Might have to use it! Thank you so much for leaving me some sunshine on my blog! have a great weekend!! :0) Share Humanity

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen