dinsdag 12 november 2013

AEDM #12

Vandaag maakte ik de tekening af waar ik gisteren aan begonnen was. Veel kleur toegevoegd met kleurpotlood. Ik vond het zo leuk om dit recept te tekenen! En ik hou niet eens van koken! :-)
I finished the drawing I started yesterday. Lots of colour added with coloured pencil. I had so much fun illustrating this recipe! And I don't even like to cook! :-)
Bovenstaande versie is het origineel, in het Nederlands.
Voor de buitenlandse lezers scande en printte ik het origineel en maakte ik ook een Engelse versie. Helaas zijn de kleuren van die print heel slecht geworden... Maar goed, ze snappen het... ;-)
The above one is the original piece, it's in Dutch.
For all my foreign readers I scanned the original and printed out the scan to be able to make an English version as well. Unfortunately the colours of this print are really bad... But hey, you get the picture... ;-)
Ik doe mee aan deze online workshop van Koosje Koene. Het is super!
I'm in this online workshop by Koosje Koene. It's great! 

Tot morgen! 
See you tomorrow!


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks for providing the English version. The only thing I couldn't guess from your incredibly realistic art drawing was cream cheese, which sounds divine. Lovely art piece and beautiful coloring, as well as a great sounding recipe. BTW, I love the colored peppercorns! It's all about attention to detail and you thought of everything.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hij is geweldig geworden, zou 'm zo inlijsten en dat meen ik hoor!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen